Are you a Vlogger and planning a road trip this vacation? Have you done all the clothes and gadgets shopping? So you would be planning to capture all your moments into reels and get them live on youtube or any other social media channel. Today we shall cover the best dash cams for Vlogging,
Why buy a separate camera for it? Instead, buy a Dash cam with a high-resolution picture-perfect for vlogging.
7 Best Dash Cams For Vlogging
We have reviewed some of the best vlogging cameras so that you can make a purchase decision.
1. Thinkware F800 PRO
If you are looking for the best quality images from a dual dash cam, then your wait is over. Thinkware F800 Pro can record 1080p at 30 FPS on both it’s channeling simultaneously. Also, they can help you as a vlogger to capture moments in low light situations.
- GPS built-in that alerts about the traffic lights and speed cameras.
- Built-in wifi to transfer your images into smartphones.
- Energy-saving parking recording that enables 3X longer video recording than normal mode.
- 128GB Mirco SD Support.
2. Garmin Dash Cam 66W
Garmin DashCam 66W is smartly designed having a 2″ LCD screen makes it right for all the Vloggers around. It has an image quality of 1440p with a 180-degree field of view making things visible in low lights situations.
- Voice control in 4 languages enables the passenger to save a video or picture, start or stop video recording or travel lapse.
- G-sensor detects a collision and automatically saves the footage of the incidents.
- Built-in GPS gives alerts of red light and speed camera location.
- Warns the driver if there is a possibility of forwarding collision and lane departure.
3. Nextbase 422GW Dash Cam
The Amazon Alexa built-in featured Nextbase 422GW Dash-Cam is perfect for your long road trips as you can ask Alexa yo play music, make phone calls for you and get direction to your desired destination in the most effective hands-free mode. This amazing and ultimate car safety product gives your journey 1440p/30fps quality images and videos with night vision perfect to record anything that happens to you on the road.
- Emergency SOS response button
- Built-in Bluetooth and wifi features
- 2.5″ IPS HD touch screen
- Can add additional camera module to the expand viewing areas including rearview, rear window and cabin view.
4. YI Smart Dash Cam
This Dashcam with 1080p/30fps and ultra high definition makes it perfect for you to create a vlog of your journey. It has a 165-degree wide-angle view that reduces the blind spot and can cover up to 3 lanes of the road so that you don’t miss any important details for your vlog.
- High sensitivity image sensor with outstanding night vision
- It can capture fast-moving objects through its high-speed recording feature.
- Emergency recording when detects collision – G-sensors
- 2.7″ TFT LCD widescreen with large buttons and user-friendly icons to operate its YI Dash Cam App
- The ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance Systems) provides real-time Lane Departure.
5. PAPAGO! GoSafe S810
This small device can click ultra-clear pictures with 1080p and 140-degree front and 120 degree rear angle view images which can be a viral vlog content of yours. They have 3 modes of recording, i.e, video mode for loop recording, parking mode and camera mode to take crystal clear pictures.
- It has a Sony Exmor Sensor which is for capturing ultra-clear pictures.
- It has safety features like Stop and Go; Driver Fatigue Alarm; Light Reminder which all comes pre-installed to promote safe driving habits.
6. APEMAN Dash Cam
We must say, this amazing product from Apeman has made me fall for it. It can record a 12MP high-resolution video and 170-degree wide-angle FHD 1080p supporting 4032×3024 picture quality making it a must-have dashcam for all your vlogging needs.
- Built-in G-sensor detects a collision and locks the recorded video of the accident
- Excellent Night vision quality for recording vlogs at any time of the day.
- Easy installation with 2 Years Warranty.
7. Timetec RoadHawk Car Driving Recorder
Timetec has launched this latest model of its in October 2019 with HDR sensors and 2304x1296p at 30fps, 1080p & 720p at up to 60fps for recording the excellent quality of videos which you can use to vlog your road journey.
- MicroSD XC compatibility of 4GB to 128GB.
- Supports external Audio input and GPS antenna connections.
7 Best Dash Cams For Vloggers
Below is the list of best dash cam for Vlogging that you can purchase today.
- Thinkware F800 Pro
- Garmin Dash Cam 66W
- Nextbase 422Gw Dash Cam
- Yi Smart Dash Cam
- Papago! Go Safe S810
- Apeman Dash Cam
- Timetec Roadhawk Car Driving Recorder
Now there is no need for separate cameras to record your vlogs while you travel your way through roads. The best dash cams for vlogging mentioned above are the perfect alternative to a DSLR that too in your budget. Plus, they add extreme safety to your driving and your family sitting beside and behind you.
Let us know in the comment what best suits your vlogging and driving needs.