Are you traveling far for work? Or Planning a safe vacation with your family this season? Pause here for a moment to have a look at all the best dashcam that can be installed for your safety and that too just under $100. Why these dashcams are important? They behave to be your witness to save more on your cost in case you met any uncertainty.
Best Dash Cam Under $100 with Cool Features
So, here are the best budget dash cams that will cost you not more than a dining plate with all the safety features attached to them.
So you got a small budget and Rove R2-4K Dash Cam got a perfect small body to fit your dashboard like no other dashcam. This dashcam has a high-quality 4k capturing feature with a resolution of 2160p that can record at a speed of 24fps making them the most convenient among the others.
- Super Night Vision Technology with Ultra-low light Sensor NT96660 + OV4689
- Built-in Wifi to use the App.
- Built-in GPS for accuracy of locations in the recordings
- 1.8 apertures (the largest in the industry)
- Loop cycle recording
- Emergency video lock
- Time-lapse and slow-motion video types
- Supports up to 128GB micro SD card
- 1-year warranty.
Oh, now its time to review the product which is just fantastic!
VIOFO Compact A119 V2 is a forward-facing video recording dashcam that is highly recommended by all the reviewers out there because of its capacity to withstand extreme temperatures that make it stand out of the list. It has excellent capturing quality with a 2560 x 1440p 24fps resolution making your footage clear and accurate.
- G-Senor and Motion Detection
- 2″ LCD screen
- Built-in Microphone & Speaker
- GPS Logger Included in the Mount
- Multi-Language options
- Supports up to 128GB MicroSD Card
- Battery capacitor- 5V 1A.
Want to buy a dashcam that is unnoticed? AUKEY Dash Cam is the one you should opt for. Its sleek body and compact size make it perfect on your dashboard that too all under your budget.
The resolution of 1080p with a super-wide adjustable 170-degree lens is just there to backup you for any unfortunate event even in a low-light situation.
- Emergency Recording Mode – G-Sensor
- Time-Lapse Recording
- Easy and Secure Setup with 3M Mount
- Powered by standard 12/24V sockets
- Withstands Extreme Conditions
So have you found your perfect model of dashcam till now? No, don’t get disappointed our list is still on and now we have this product from Nexar that might amaze you out with its capturing feature of 1080p and 155-degree angle wide that could be cloud backing while your safe driving.
- Stealth Body
- Nexar App for Smart devices
- 5-minutes Installation Time
- 1-Click Report to summarize you’re happening to the Insurance agency.
- All essentials are packed in the box including 32GB SD card
The cheaply priced dashcam, miniature and all-black around makes this Blueskysea B1W the perfect budgeted secret agent with a 360-degree rotating camera body and 1080p resolution of 24fps that keeps an eye on all happenings on your way.
- Built-in Wifi
- 90mm in size
- Super Dual-Capacitor that can handle the extreme temperatures.
- Parking Mode Function
- Loop Recording
- Supports 64GB microSD
- Novatek GM8135S processor
- Sony IMX323 CMOS high sensitivity image sensor
6. APEMAN Dash Cam
APEMAN DashCam is more like a compact camera than a dashcam all due to its high-quality image capturing the power of 1080p resolution, 170-degree wide-angle view and 3″ large LCD screen that makes it a powerful option while the others.
- Ultra-wide field of view reduces the blind spots
- Built-in G-sensor
- Super Night Vision with F1.8 large aperture
- Easy to install
YonRui Dash Cam is last in our list not because of its feature but because it’s the lowest in price. The features in this dashcam are not comprised as its priced lowest rather we would say that it is a highly durable dashcam as they are made from Zinc Alloy Shell that brings in superior heat dissipation in it. They also have a full HD 1080p resolution with a 170-degree wide-angle view.
- 3″ LCD screen
- Gravity Sensor Dashboard Camera
- Super night vision
- Easy to Mount
- 1 YEAR GUARANTEE
7 Best Dash Cam Under $100
Below are some of the best dash cams under $100 available today.
- Rove R2-4K Dash
- VIOFO Compact A119 V2
- AUKEY Dash Cam
- Nexar Halocam Dash Cam
- Blueskysea B1W
- APEMAN Dash Cam
- YonRui Dash Cam Dashboard Camera Recorder
Under budget doesn’t to get comprised of the must-have features of the dash cam. The list provided above is of those cameras that can be a great witness to your happening while driving a safe home. So let’s make one thing clear for all those who are looking for a cheap dashcam, this list is not only with dashcam with low price but is a list of good quality featured dash cam under $100.
So leave a comment below whether this made your choices easy and which one have you found useful to get installed in your car.