Rexing V1LG is a dual-channel dash cam that has a lot of amazing features. This Rexing V1LG review article covers all the required details you should know before buying the dashcam. Getting the best dashcam should be fun as well as amazing.
The Rexing V1LG review will help you to understand if this dashcam model fits your requirements as well as budget plans ensuring it is ideal for you.
Rexing V1LG Features:
- Front Video Resolution:1080FHD 1920×1080/ 1080P 1440×1080/ 720P 1280×720/ WVGA 848×480/ VGA 640×480/ QVGA 320×240.
- Rear Video Resolution: 720P 1280×720/VGA 640×480
- File Format: Image: JPG, Video: MOV.
- Power-off File Recovery Function: Support.
- Date Time Mark: Support.
- Memory Card: Support up to 128GB Class10 or upper Micro SD/TF Card (not included)
- USB: Support.
- Audio Recording: Support.
- GPS: Support.
- Storage Temperature -5°F to 160°F.
- Operating Temperature: 10°F to 140°F. (It is recommended to remove the dashcam from the windshield during parking).
Rexing V1LG Design:
The Rexing V1 is known to have a little large in size. But it is really not large enough to interfere with anything if it is mounted on the correct place in the car. It is recommended to fix it behind the mirror.
But the size allows for a 2.4-inch display, large buttons, and enough air to moderate heat. A single micro SD slot is present, but Rexing does not include a card.
Rexing V1LG Features:
HD Dual-channel Recording:
The V1LG is known to support HD dual-channel recording. It captured a very high-definition video from both the front camera as well as the rear camera simultaneously.
Ultra Wide Angle Lens:
The 170-degree ultra-wide-angle front camera captures 1080p video at 30 frames per second. It makes the use of Wide Dynamic Range in order to perform optimally in any kind of lighting situation simply by adjusting the exposure to take balanced images and record balanced videos.
HD Rear Camera:
There is an HD rear camera Included with the V1LG that is used to record its surroundings in a 720p resolution. It is very famous for providing you a pair of clear, expansive perspectives so that you can document your trips.
Loop Recording and Gravity Sensor:
The oldest recordings will get overwritten on their own with newer recordings whenever the memory card gets full. But the locked videos will be safe from being overwritten in any condition. Whenever the G-sensor detects any collision, the video recorded at that instant will be locked, making sure that your most important footage is kept protected.
The V1LG is the first Rexing Dash Cam that uses an internal GPS logger, giving it all the features it needs in order to capture videos that really show your driving. Information that gets saved to your recordings includes the speed of the vehicles, the path traveled, in addition to the precise time and date.
Whenever you mount the lightweight front as well as back cameras to your car, they become your discreet personal witnesses to any incidents taking place on the road. In our Rexing V1LG review, it starts recording from both the front as well as the rear camera as soon as you start your car, simply allowing you to capture every single moment of your driving, all without pressing any button.
Rexing V1LG Performance:
The V1LG’s 170-degree, 1080p resolution video quality is a combination of very cool features. It is quite sharp and extremely stable, if not quite too color-rich. But some occasional, mild artifacts at times when ambient light conditions shift are noticed by many people. Either because of the distance between the windshield and the lens, or the very wide viewing angle, the camera is also known to capture a large quantity of dashboard reflection which is unusual.
The night video recorded by the Rexing V1LG review and produced by the Sony Exmor sensor is usually good, especially in low-light conditions. Headlight flare is pretty distracting. Once again, either the wide-angle lens itself or its distance from the windshield made the pictures taken by Rexing V1LG dash cam a little more susceptible to distortion mainly because of the moisture inside or moisture on the outside, which is encountered in the foggy places very often.
Pros Of Rexing V1LG Dash cam:
- It is a dual-channel dashcam that records using both the front as well as the back camera.
- The videos recorded and the pictures taken by the front camera are extremely good.
- This dashcam consists of a built-in GPS Logger that is very useful in various conditions.
- Parking Monitoring is done by the dashcam in order to ensure the owner of the car full safety even when she or he is not around or the parking area is new or crowded.
Cons Of Rexing V1LG Dash cam:
- It has a comparatively bigger size than many other cameras which is not preferred by a lot of people.
- This dashcam is also considered a little bit costly by many.
- The pictures were taken and the videos recorded by the rear camera is not considered that great.
The Rexing V1LG is a quite competent camera but is also too sparsely featured to garner anything better than the average place in this review. While this is a solid device that is known to take the good video for not too much cash, the V1LG is a pretty good deal overall.
I think after reading our Rexing V1LG review, you are aware of the features, pros, as well as the cons of the Rexing V1LG Dash cam and you, can decide whether or not to purchase it.